Abdalihospital Jobs 2023 Apply for Marketing Supervisor Jobs in Dhahran, Saudi Arabia. Abdalihospital Go Dhahran, Saudi Arabia Jobs for freshers and Experienced Job seekers. Check Available Abdalihospital jobs in Dhahran, Saudi Arabia 2023 .
Are you looking for Jobs in Dhahran, Saudi Arabia this year. We have a exciting news for you. Abdalihospital is currently hiring for Marketing Supervisor Jobs in Dhahran, Saudi Arabia. In this article you can check latest Go Dhahran, Saudi Arabia Jobs in Abdalihospital Organization. As per information of Abdalihospital Jobs available now. You can find out on this page all Check Available Abdalihospital jobs in Dhahran, Saudi Arabia 2023 . Read this article carefully till the end to know this great Dhahran, Saudi Arabia Jobs Opportunity in Abdalihospital Organization.
Abdalihospital Jobs 2023 Apply for Marketing Supervisor Jobs in Dhahran, Saudi Arabia
Abdalihospital Job Opportunity 2023 :- Don’t miss this incredible job offer announced for Abdalihospital Careers portal. Abdalihospital latest Job vacancies are being announced for Marketing Supervisor job position. Candidates who looking smart, honest, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals can apply for the Abdalihospital Marketing Supervisor positions. Applicants should apply for Marketing Supervisor jobs in Dhahran, Saudi Arabia on before last date.
All the details for How to get Abdalihospital Jobs for Marketing Supervisor Job vacancy given in the below. The Marketing Supervisor Job description Details are following.
Go Dhahran, Saudi Arabia Jobs: Abdalihospital Jobs Summary
|Name of Position||Marketing Supervisor|
|Job Location||Jobs in Dhahran, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Types||Marketing Supervisor, Dhahran, Saudi Arabia|
Abdalihospital Dhahran, Saudi Arabia Jobs 2023 Full Job Description
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Connect with local businesses in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to raise money to provide free education (via scholarships) for local families.
- Create and Implement a cohesive marketing approach to all constituencies including publications and written materials (i.e. social media, brochures, newsletters, press releases.)
- Attend team meetings to gather information on marketing needs and manage deliverables in appropriate timeframes.
- Secure local vendors to provide marketing-related items for the school program and colleagues. Manage quotes, ordering of items and ensuring timely delivery of materials
- Manages, supports, and promotes special events.
- Serves as a representative of the organization before public audiences.
- Collaborates with colleagues to gather stories and statistics that demonstrate the organization’s work.
- Work with school staff to take or gather photos for use in marketing materials.
- Produce, write, and distribute correspondence as requested.
- Collaborates with staff and consultants to ensure that website includes potential family-focused content.
- Coordinates public relations and media activities.
- Performs related duties, special assignments and projects as required by the Chief Advancement Officer.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred.
- Minimum five years’ experience in a marketing, sales or business development role.
- Demonstrated success in working as a member of a team and developing effective working relationships with staff and external partners.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and Arabic.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to lead multiple long and short-term projects simultaneously, meeting all related deadlines.
- Ability to plan, prioritize, coordinate, and manage own work as well as to work unsupervised, make decisions and solve problems independently, effectively, and creatively.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Excellent verbal communication, interpersonal and relationship-building skills to effectively work with a variety of people and personalities; ability to communicate clearly in person and in writing.
- Proven ability to work effectively with colleagues, external partners and volunteers.
- Ability to present, inform and motivate individuals and groups about ACCEL’s mission, values, and philanthropy.
- Goal-oriented, persistent, and persuasive in the contact, follow through and completion of various business development projects.
- Thorough, organized and detail-oriented approach to work.
How to Apply for Abdalihospital Jobs in Dhahran, Saudi Arabia?
Email here to apply : https://tinyurl.com/bdhnmmtx
FAQ for Abdalihospital Jobs Employment 2023
- Who are hiring ?
Answer:- Abdalihospital Hiring.
- Which Job Profile Abdalihospital Needed?
Answer:- Abdalihospital job opportunity for Marketing Supervisor job position.
- Which is the official Abdalihospital Careers Portal?
Answer: https://tinyurl.com/bdhnmmtx is official Abdalihospital Recruitment contact.