Antal International Jobs 2023 Apply for Country Manager Jobs in Saudi Arabia. Antal International Go Saudi Arabia Jobs for freshers and Experienced Job seekers. Check Available Antal International jobs in Saudi Arabia 2023 .
Are you looking for Jobs in Saudi Arabia this year. We have a exciting news for you. Antal International is currently hiring for Country Manager Jobs in Saudi Arabia. In this article you can check latest Go Saudi Arabia Jobs in Antal International Organization. As per information of Antal International Jobs available now. You can find out on this page all Check Available Antal International jobs in Saudi Arabia 2023 . Read this article carefully till the end to know this great Saudi Arabia Jobs Opportunity in Antal International Organization.
Antal International Jobs 2023 Apply for Country Manager Jobs in Saudi Arabia
Antal International Job Opportunity 2023 :- Don’t miss this incredible job offer announced for Antal International Careers portal. Antal International latest Job vacancies are being announced for Country Manager job position. Candidates who looking smart, honest, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals can apply for the Antal International Country Manager positions. Applicants should apply for Country Manager jobs in Saudi Arabia on before last date.
All the details for How to get Antal International Jobs for Country Manager Job vacancy given in the below. The Country Manager Job description Details are following.
Go Saudi Arabia Jobs: Antal International Jobs Summary
|Recruiting Organization||Antal International|
|Name of Position||Country Manager|
|Job Location||Jobs in Saudi Arabia|
|Job Types||Country Manager, Saudi Arabia|
Antal International Saudi Arabia Jobs 2023 Full Job Description
- To be a proactive country ‘mini-business’ owner.
- To be a leader of a cross-functional team with a mission is to optimize a product’s market position and financial return across its life cycle – consistent with corporate and division strategies.
- Responsible for providing the sales team with the necessary technical expertise to enable them to sell the product. This involves printed and electronic promotional material, product training, and relevant clinical papers.
- Responsible for reviewing product data to ensure that the field force is kept up to date on new developments regarding the companies or competitors’ products.
- Act as point of first reference for all product related enquiries and work collaboratively with colleagues in Medical, Market Access and Regulatory to address any issues that may arise.
- Close liaison with the field force to assess the response to and suitability of current promotional material and to ensure that the printed promotional material is being used optimally.
- Assist with the development of the annual marketing plan and for controlling advertising, promotion, and sales aids in accordance with the annual marketing plan.
- Responsible for preparing product Sales forecasts, and constantly monitoring inventory levels held at central and interstate warehouses including liaison with Supply and Logistics (internally and with customers) to ensure supply timelines.
- Local P&L preparation and monitoring.
- Propose necessary corrective measures in case of deviations.
- Support in establishing the business development cases.
- Work closely with distributors to follow/manage local stocks.
- Work closely with key customers such as hospitals, institutions, and payors to ensure that reimbursement is obtained.
- Stakeholder’s engagement and management with KOLs and key purchasers and clinical pharmacists.
- Roll out local strategies and implementation of plans as per the company strategy.
- Bachelor degree in Pharmacy or Medicine; MBA is a plus.
- 3-5 years of leadership experience in a leading pharmaceutical company.
- Strong knowledge of the Saudi market.
- Experience in the rare diseases areas of Neurology, Hepatology, or Metabolic disorders is preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
- Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office – Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service.
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices.
- Scientifically and result driven personality
How to Apply for Antal International Jobs in Saudi Arabia?
Email here to apply : https://tinyurl.com/jzf46fcv
FAQ for Antal International Jobs Employment 2023
- Who are hiring ?
Answer:- Antal International Hiring.
- Which Job Profile Antal International Needed?
Answer:- Antal International job opportunity for Country Manager job position.
- Which is the official Antal International Careers Portal?
Answer: https://tinyurl.com/jzf46fcv is official Antal International Recruitment contact.