Celeros Flow Technology Jobs Saudi Arabia 2022 Apply for Technical Services Engineer Ministry of Health Jobs In Al Khobar. Celeros Flow Technology Jobs Saudi Arabia Celeros Flow Technology Jobs (Saudi Arabia) Jobs for freshers and Experienced Job seekers. Check Available Celeros Flow Technology Jobs Saudi Arabia jobs Jobs In Al Khobar 2022.
Are you looking for Jobs in Saudi Arabia this year. We have a exciting news for you. Celeros Flow Technology Ministry of Health Jobs Saudi Arabia is currently hiring for Technical Services Engineer Jobs in Saudi Arabia . In this article you can check latest Celeros Flow Technology Jobs (Saudi Arabia) Jobs in Celeros Flow Technology Jobs Saudi Arabia Organization. As per official website of Celeros Flow Technology Jobs Saudi Arabia Jobs available now. You can find out on this page all Check Available Celeros Flow Technology Jobs Saudi Arabia jobs in Saudi Arabia 2022. Read this article carefully till the end to know this great Saudi Arabia Jobs Opportunity in Celeros Flow Technology Jobs Saudi Arabia Organization.
Celeros Flow Technology Jobs Saudi Arabia 2022 Apply for Technical Services Engineer Jobs In Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia ( Ministry Of Health Jobs Saudi Arabia )
Celeros Flow Technology Jobs Saudi Arabia Job Opportunity 2022:- Don’t miss this incredible job offer announced for Celeros Flow Technology Ministry of Health Jobs Saudi Arabia Careers portal. Celeros Flow Technology Jobs Saudi Arabia latest Job vacancies are being announced for Technical Services Engineer job position. Candidates who looking smart, honest, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals can apply for the Celeros Flow Technology Jobs Saudi Arabia Technical Services Engineer positions. Applicants should apply for Technical Services Engineer jobs in Saudi Arabia on before last date.
Candidates can get here latest Celeros Flow Technology Jobs Saudi Arabia Celeros Flow Technology Jobs (Saudi Arabia) Jobs Application Letter PDF with the help of this post. All the details for How to get Celeros Flow Technology Jobs Saudi Arabia for Technical Services Engineer Job vacancy given in the below. The Technical Services Engineer Job description Details are following.
Ministry Of Health Jobs Saudi Arabia : Celeros Flow Technology Jobs Saudi Arabia Summary
|Recruiting Organization||Celeros Flow Technology Jobs Saudi Arabia|
|Name of Position||Technical Services Engineer|
|Job Location||Jobs In Al Khobar And Ministry of Health|
|Job Types||Celeros Flow Technology Jobs Saudi Arabia|
|Salary||Around SAR 72985 per year|
Celeros Flow Technology Jobs Saudi Arabia 2022 Full Job Description
The Position Holder will report directly to Abu Dhabi Service Centre – Site Lead and will be the customer technical focal point for all aftermarket service work in the territory. The Technical Service Engineer will be responsible for the execution of onshore & offshore field service work in territory as well as the supervision of any third-party service providers utilized by the Company. The Technical Service Engineer will work in conjunction with other Celeros FT Service Centres including, but not limited to Middle East to provide world class support and solutions to our customers by identifying and correcting equipment faults and by servicing, maintaining and refurbishing equipment. The key requirements of this role are to be the responsible person for the execution of aftermarket service work in-territory, including, install & commissioning, disassembly, and reassembly of equipment as necessary and to prepare reports accordingly. The position holder will primarily be based in KSA but may be occasionally required to undertake field service duties in other territories.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Undertake primary responsibility and supervise the execution of service work on rotating equipment, duties will include:
- Removal, installation & commissioning of Celeros Flow Rotating Equipment
- Prepare OEM Standard Strip & Inspect Reports
- Prepare OEM Standard As-Built Reports
- Prepare OEM Standard Commissioning Reports
- Be the responsible focal point for cohesion between Client & Company, ensuring clients’ demands are met in a timely fashion and the appropriate in-company management is undertaken to ensure a first-class customer experience.
- Disassemble equipment to identify and solve operational problems and to perform maintenance as necessary, install new parts or use agreed refurbishment techniques as necessary and reassemble equipment.
- Produced detailed reports including digital photographs.
- Perform the necessary condition monitoring and performance monitoring of equipment.
- Carry out inspections and QC activities to ensure all work meets the required standards.
- Proactively participate in operational activities for all Celeros Flow Technology brands and products to develop and expand knowledge and product expertise.
- Perform all duties in a safe manner and practice good housekeeping in the work area.
- Ensure adherence to all Corporate Environmental, Health & Safety guidelines and projects.
- KPI – METRIC
- On time delivery / adherence to internal SLAs for strip / inspections etc.
- Achieve on target results against planned working hours
- 100% on time compliance / Environmental, Health & Safety audits / 5S audits
- Reduction in non-conformances and customer complaints
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Has advanced working knowledge of API Pumps.
- Can identify and resolve technical issues in API Pumps.
- Advanced working knowledge & experience of install & commissioning of new machinery in the field.
- Experienced in communicating complex technical issues to OEM Plants and working in conjunction with engineering teams to provide solutions to customers.
- Advanced working knowledge of rotating element balancing.
- Advanced working knowledge of pump wear part clearance fits and measurements.
- Basic knowledge of electrical measurement equipment: megger testing, multi-meter.
- Basic knowledge of dye penetrant testing
- Advanced working knowledge of workshop hand tool measuring equipment: micrometer; calipers, etc.
- Thinks creatively and has in-depth engineering knowledge to identify barriers, apply knowledge and logic to solve problems and provide technical solutions.
- Has the aptitude to read and interpret documents such as engineering drawings, operating and maintenance manuals, safety rules, reports etc., and can write reports and correspondence to an OEM standard.
- Is driven to achieve high-performance standards and is committed to helping the Company achieve its goals.
- Is focused on safety and delivery and has a strong awareness of what is required to achieve both simultaneously.
- Displays exceptional attention to detail and accuracy, even when handling multiple demands in a pressurized environment and has a proven track record of meeting high performance standards.
- Is hands-on, self-motivated, and energetic with a clear sense of urgency and direction.
- Responds professionally to all enquiries and complaints (from both internal and external stakeholders) and remains calm and composed when under pressure / facing technical difficulties.
- Is a team player: committed, reliable, responsible, flexible, helpful, supportive, active listener/communicator.
- Works well within a team and independently, with little supervision, positively establishes relationships across multiple locations and copes well with working remotely from the team and other departments.
- Communicates effectively with groups and individuals (both internally and externally) and can tailor the approach to suit the level of technical competence.
- Communicates fluently (verbal and written) in English and Arabic – essential
- Possesses a valid Driving License
Education and Experience
- Vocational Qualification in Mechanical Engineering – essential
- Diploma / Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Manufacturing or Assembly – preferred
- Prior experience as a Technical/ Field Service Engineer – essential
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by the Employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Required regularly to stand, sit, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. Required occasionally to climb or balance.
- Required regularly to talk, hear, and see. Specific vision abilities required for this job include close vision, distance vision, colour vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust and focus.
- Required regularly to use hands to finger, handle or feel, reach with hands and arms.
- Required regularly to lift and/or move objects weighing up to 30kg’s.
- Required occasionally to travel, usually by air, road or sea so may be required to sit for an extended period of time.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Workshop conditions are in line with Celeros Flow Technology EHS regulations and country legislative safety requirements with regards to safe walkways, shelving, and general working areas.
- Noise within the workshop is often at a level that requires hearing protection due to machinery, vehicle movement and general day to day activities. PPE / hearing protection must be worn where appropriate. Noise within the office area is moderate. (i.e., business office with computers, phone, and printers, light traffic).
- Due to the nature of the workshop environment, (doors constantly being opened and closed for deliveries) temperatures can range depending on seasonal conditions. Temperatures within the office are usually more consistent and should be used as necessary to regulate body temperature and to reduce discomfort.
- Within the workshop there is moving equipment (overhead cranes) and there is equipment / machinery with moving parts (lade). PPE / hard hats must be worn where appropriate. Remain alert within the workshop, adhere to restricted zones and use machine safeguards where necessary.
- Handheld power tools are used within the workshop. Follow Company procedures and adhere to time restriction to eliminate / reduce the risks from exposure to hand-arm vibration.
- Cleanliness is of paramount importance to Celeros Flow Technology however from time to time, dust and general packing materials may accumulate, particularly during grinding activities. PPE / dust masks and protective eyewear must be worn where appropriate.
- Working from height, on a raised work area or on a scaffold will be required within the workshop. Follow Company procedures to eliminate / reduce the risks of falls.
- Hazardous substances are used within the workshop. Follow Company procedures and adhere to warning labels. PPE / gloves, masks and protective eyewear must be worn where appropriate.
- All PPE is provided for by the company and must be worn at all times where appropriate. The working environment dictates that loose clothing, jewellery and long loose hair are not appropriate within the workshop as these increase the risk of injury.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work required to perform this role. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required to perform this role. Employees will be required to perform reasonable additional duties, that are not detailed on this job description, which fall within their scope of skills and experience. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Celeros Flow Technology Values
INTEGRITY: We work safely and respect our employees, business partners & environment. We always lead by example.
SPEED: In our mission to bring mission-critical flow control equipment to the world, energy in our actions & urgency.
ACCOUNTABILITY: We stand behind our actions and deliver on our promises.
PARTNERSHIP: We collaborate across our teams & our customers to win together. We rely on each other to deliver the best outcome & celebrate successes.
EXCELLENCE: We are passionate about being the best at engineering, manufacturing & maintaining mission-critical equipment. We seek quality & community improvement in every interaction.
Quality encompasses all aspects of Celeros Flow Technology business, and every Employee shares the responsibility to prevent the occurrence of any nonconformity relating to product, process and the quality system. All Employees have an obligation to identify and record any such nonconformity, and through designed channels, initiate and recommend solutions.
How to Apply for Celeros Flow Technology Jobs Saudi Arabia Jobs in Saudi Arabia ?
You can follow these steps to apply for great Saudi Arabia Jobs opportunity of Technical Services Engineer Job Position.
- You need to visit first Celeros Flow Technology Jobs Saudi Arabia Portal (Direct Link Given in the below hyperlink).
- Then You should select the Technical Services Engineer Job Profile to Apply.
- Now fill all the Celeros Flow Technology Jobs Saudi Arabia Job Application Details.
- Now drop down the page and click on the submit button.
- Now wait for few seconds, Your Celeros Flow Technology Jobs Saudi Arabia Filled application form will be your screen.
- Take a print out for future use.
Click Here To →Apply Online
FAQ for Celeros Flow Technology Jobs Saudi Arabia Employment 2022
- Who are hiring ?
Answer:- Celeros Flow Technology Jobs Saudi Arabia Hiring.
- Which Job Profile Celeros Flow Technology Jobs Saudi Arabia Needed?
Answer:- Celeros Flow Technology Jobs Saudi Arabia job opportunity for Technical Services Engineer job position.
- Which is the official Celeros Flow Technology Jobs Saudi Arabia Careers Portal?
Answer: https://www.celerosft.com/.info// is official Celeros Flow Technology Jobs Saudi Arabia Recruitment Portal.
- What is Qualification for this Celeros Flow Technology Jobs Saudi Arabia Recruitment?
Answer:- Visit Notification Link from relevant field Required for Technical Services Engineer job position.
- How to fill Job Application Letter for Celeros Flow Technology Jobs Saudi Arabia Technical Services Engineer job position?
Answer:- You can fill Celeros Flow Technology Jobs Saudi Arabia Job Application Letter with the help of direct apply link provided in above section.