FAO Jobs Saudi Arabia 2022 Apply for Technical Adviser Jobs In Riyadh . FAO Jobs Saudi Arabia FAO Jobs (Saudi Arabia) Jobs for freshers and Experienced Job seekers. Check Available FAO Jobs Saudi Arabia jobs Jobs In Riyadh 2022.Driver Jobs Saudi Arabia.وظائف سائق في السعودية.
Are you looking for Jobs in المملكة العربية السعودية (Saudi Arabia) this year. We have a exciting news for you. FAO Jobs Saudi Arabia is currently hiring for Technical Adviser Jobs in المملكة العربية السعودية (Saudi Arabia) . In this article you can check latest FAO Jobs (Saudi Arabia) Jobs in FAO Jobs Saudi Arabia Organization. As per official website of FAO Jobs Saudi Arabia Jobs available now. You can find out on this page all Check Available FAO Jobs Saudi Arabia jobs in المملكة العربية السعودية (Saudi Arabia) 2022. Read this article carefully till the end to know this great المملكة العربية السعودية (Saudi Arabia) Jobs Opportunity in FAO Jobs Saudi Arabia Organization.
FAO Jobs Saudi Arabia 2022 Apply for Technical Adviser Jobs In Riyadh , Saudi Arabia ( Ministry Of Health Jobs Saudi Arabia ) وظائف وزارة الصحة السعودية. Driver Jobs Saudi Arabia.وظائف سائق في السعودية
FAO Jobs Saudi Arabia Job Opportunity 2022:- Don’t miss this incredible job offer announced for FAO Jobs Saudi Arabia Careers portal. FAO Jobs Saudi Arabia latest Job vacancies are being announced for Technical Adviser job position. Candidates who looking smart, honest, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals can apply for the FAO Jobs Saudi Arabia Technical Adviser positions. Applicants should apply for Technical Adviser jobs in المملكة العربية السعودية (Saudi Arabia) on before last date.
Candidates can get here latest FAO Jobs Saudi Arabia FAO Jobs (Saudi Arabia) Jobs Application Letter PDF with the help of this post. All the details for How to get FAO Jobs Saudi Arabia for Technical Adviser Job vacancy given in the below. The Technical Adviser Job description Details are following.
FAO Jobs (Saudi Arabia) Jobs: FAO Jobs Saudi Arabia Summary
|Recruiting Organization||FAO Jobs Saudi Arabia|
|Name of Position||Technical Adviser|
|Job Location||Jobs Jobs In Riyadh|
|Job Types||FAO Jobs Saudi Arabia|
|Salary||Around SAR 108000.00 per year|
|Experince||7 – 8|
FAO Jobs Saudi Arabia 2022 Full Job Description
As per official FAO Jobs Saudi Arabia Job Portal following qualification required for this Technical Adviser Jobs in المملكة العربية السعودية (Saudi Arabia) n organization.
Education Qualification= Other(Other)
Experince= 7 – 8 Years
According to FAO Jobs Saudi Arabia Job Portal following skills required for this Technical Adviser Job Vacancy in FAO Jobs Saudi Arabia.
• Advanced university degree in land resources, geospatial systems, spatial land resources information systems or a related field;
• Seven years of relevant experience in spatial land resources management, information systems platforms design, implementation, and management;
• Working knowledge (proficient – level C) of English and limited knowledge (intermediate – level B) of another FAO official language (Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian or Spanish).
• Results Focus
• Team Work
• Building effective relationships
• Knowledge Sharing and Continuous Improvement
• Work experience in more than one location or area of work, particularly in field positions is desirable;
If you will selected for this Technical Adviser Jobs in المملكة العربية السعودية (Saudi Arabia) then you should get following responsibility to do your work.
The position is located in the PMU of the FAO-Saudi Technical Cooperation Programme Jobs In Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
The Technical Adviser (Spatial Land Resources Information Systems Expert) reports to the Programme Coordinator in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia under the technical guidance of the Land and Water Division (NSL) and the Digitalization and Informatics Division (CSI), and the overall guidance of the Assistant Director-General/Regional Representative, RNE.
Support to capacity development for spatial land resources datasets and database systems in the National Centre for Vegetation Cover (NCVC) of the Ministry of Environment, Water and Agriculture (MoEWA).
Comprehensive technical and policy expertise to support technical cooperation-related programmes, projects, products and services in accordance with FAO’s Strategic Objectives.
• Leads the development, implementation and evaluation of assigned technical cooperation-related programmes/projects; review of relevant documents and reports; identifies priorities, liaises with relevant parties; identifies follow-up actions;
• Coordinates technical cooperation activities and programme-related activities and reviews the assessments of issues and trends for their implementation and leads the preparation of impact evaluation or equivalent studies;
• Supervises preparation of various written outputs, e.g. background papers, analysis, substantial sections of reports and studies, inputs to publications;
• Contributes to consultative and other meetings, conferences, including proposals for agenda topics, identifying participants, preparation of documents and presentations;
• Participates in activities such as structuring of training workshops, seminars; makes presentations on assigned topics/activities;
• Leads field missions, including provision of guidance to external consultants, government officials and other parties;
• Provides advice regarding the development of policies and strategies related to technical cooperation, as well as regional, subregional and national protocols and guidelines for projects with specific domains related to FAO’s work.
• Advises on all matters related to the successful planning, implementation and monitoring of the sustainable land resources information system of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, leads review of current status of Saudi Arabia land resources information and databases, and assesses needs and supports efforts to filling current gaps;
• Supports MoEWA and specifically the National Centre Vegetation Cover (NCVC) in developing and undertaking baseline and diagnostic studies, conducting of inventory and mapping of forests and rangelands resources, national park, biodiversity hotspots, land desertification and all other natural resources under mandate of MoEWA;
• Benchmarks best practices and systems for establishing, operating and maintaining comprehensive and functional land information system and derives lessons learnt;
• Leads design, organises, maintains and monitors spatial databases and tools more specifically on forests, rangelands, national parks, biodiversity, and land desertification in accordance with the project document;
• Reviews and validates the identified technical experts for the spatial data and systems, prepares their Term of References (ToRs) and follow-up their recruitment, and supervises the geo-spatial technical team, consultants and the support staff involved in preparation of dataset and database in carrying out their duties;
• Leads preparation of geo-spatial related analysis for forests, rangelands, national parks, and desertification for inclusion into different related project outputs including background papers, sector reviews, technical reports, manuals, guidelines, checklists, and knowledge products;
• Supports mapping of vegetation cover and land use change in target areas including around cities and highways, and prepares and updates vegetation cover and land use datasets and maps;
• Leads formulation of strategy and framework for sustainable land resources management information system and supports the development and implementation of related sub systems following international best practices;
• Coordinates the preparation and validation of framework for web based interactive platform for sharing information, knowledge, tools and experiences on sustainable land resources management in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia;
• Coordinates the development and launch of a web-based sustainable land management platform for the NCVC following international best practices, and supports development of information and knowledge products from the systems;
• Coordinates the development of data and information sharing protocols that would guide and support the NCVC in the dissemination of information and knowledge products to wide range of its stakeholders;
• Undertakes capacity needs assessment of the NCVC/MoEWA in land information management and designs and implements capacity development programme to fill capacity gaps;
• Leads development of demand driven and responsive partnerships to benefit Saudi Arabia from proven innovation and good practices in the south and the north for the land resources information systems.
How to Apply for FAO Jobs Saudi Arabia Jobs in المملكة العربية السعودية (Saudi Arabia) ?
You can follow these steps to apply for great المملكة العربية السعودية (Saudi Arabia) Jobs opportunity of Technical Adviser Job Position.
- You need to visit first FAO Jobs Saudi Arabia Portal (Direct Link Given in the below hyperlink).
- Then You should select the Technical Adviser Job Profile to Apply.
- Now fill all the FAO Jobs Saudi Arabia Job Application Details.
- Now drop down the page and click on the submit button.
- Now wait for few seconds, Your FAO Jobs Saudi Arabia Filled application form will be your screen.
- Take a print out for future use.
Click Here To →Apply Online
FAQ for FAO Jobs Saudi Arabia Employment 2022
- Who are hiring ?
Answer:- FAO Jobs Saudi Arabia Hiring.
- Which Job Profile FAO Jobs Saudi Arabia Needed?
Answer:- FAO Jobs Saudi Arabia job opportunity for Technical Adviser job position.
- Which is the official FAO Jobs Saudi Arabia Careers Portal?
Answer: https://jobs.fao.org// is official FAO Jobs Saudi Arabia Recruitment Portal.
- What is Qualification for this FAO Jobs Saudi Arabia Recruitment?
Answer:- Visit Notification Link from relevant field Required for Technical Adviser job position.
- How to fill Job Application Letter for FAO Jobs Saudi Arabia Technical Adviser job position?
Answer:- You can fill FAO Jobs Saudi Arabia Job Application Letter with the help of direct apply link provided in above section.