Saudi Credit Bureau – SIMAH Jobs 2023 Apply for Head of Marketing Jobs in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Saudi Credit Bureau – SIMAH Go Riyadh, Saudi Arabia Jobs for freshers and Experienced Job seekers. Check Available Saudi Credit Bureau – SIMAH jobs in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia 2023 .
Are you looking for Jobs in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia this year. We have a exciting news for you. Saudi Credit Bureau – SIMAH is currently hiring for Head of Marketing Jobs in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. In this article you can check latest Go Riyadh, Saudi Arabia Jobs in Saudi Credit Bureau – SIMAH Organization. As per information of Saudi Credit Bureau – SIMAH Jobs available now. You can find out on this page all Check Available Saudi Credit Bureau – SIMAH jobs in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia 2023 . Read this article carefully till the end to know this great Riyadh, Saudi Arabia Jobs Opportunity in Saudi Credit Bureau – SIMAH Organization.
Saudi Credit Bureau – SIMAH Jobs 2023 Apply for Head of Marketing Jobs in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Saudi Credit Bureau – SIMAH Job Opportunity 2023 :- Don’t miss this incredible job offer announced for Saudi Credit Bureau – SIMAH Careers portal. Saudi Credit Bureau – SIMAH latest Job vacancies are being announced for Head of Marketing job position. Candidates who looking smart, honest, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals can apply for the Saudi Credit Bureau – SIMAH Head of Marketing positions. Applicants should apply for Head of Marketing jobs in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia on before last date.
All the details for How to get Saudi Credit Bureau – SIMAH Jobs for Head of Marketing Job vacancy given in the below. The Head of Marketing Job description Details are following.
Go Riyadh, Saudi Arabia Jobs: Saudi Credit Bureau – SIMAH Jobs Summary
|Recruiting Organization||Saudi Credit Bureau – SIMAH|
|Name of Position||Head of Marketing|
|Job Location||Jobs in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Types||Head of Marketing Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
Saudi Credit Bureau – SIMAH Riyadh, Saudi Arabia Jobs 2023 Full Job Description
JOB PURPOSE / ROLE:
- To own, lead and manage the key marketing strategies and tactics – with an emphasis on brand management, digital marketing, event management and content creation- associated with products marketing, content marketing, design, project management, sales enablement, demand generation, marketing leadership, and internal stakeholders to support and deliver revenue and growth objectives of SIMAH.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Own, devise and manage the development and implementation of all marketing initiatives, providing strategy and management support to the Marketing Team.
- Leads and fully accountable for translating the overall Marketing Strategies into a meaningful and commercial proposition for each segment of the SIMAH business.
- Own the external creative agency relationship, ensuring that delivery deadlines are adhered to and creative concepts are developed in-line with campaign objectives, targeting the right market/relevant consumer.
- Develop all external creative agency briefs, ensuring that the objectives of each marketing campaign is defined and supports the annual content strategy.
- Be the ambassador of SIMAH brand’s equity and responsible for maintaining and building its strength in consumers’ minds through advertising, media, and many other marketing vehicles.
- Provide control and supervision to ensure brand consistency and awareness.
- Assisting to drive new business, develop brand recognition, control our online presence and create marketing collateral, which leads directly to an increase in overall sales.
- Develop and recommend product positioning, packaging, and pricing strategy to produce the highest possible long-term market share and added shareholder value.
- Guide preparation of marketing activity reports and present to executive management.
- Monitors and supports the accurate and timely execution of the marketing plan providing support and guidance for overcoming potential obstacles, in order to enhance the business development and market expansion activities.
Content Marketing development:
- Develop, define and execute a content strategy, annual editorial calendar to match marketing initiatives. Deliver new content to support demand gen campaigns including emails, landing pages, etc.
- Leads initiatives to maintain SIMAH as a leader in Credit Information, based on input from internal stakeholders, competitive review, social monitoring, and research.
- Works closely with relevant internal and external stakeholders and members to author original content for use across promotional, industry and educational channels.
- Tactically devises strategies and approaches for Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Search Engine Marketing (SEM), content marketing, influencer marketing, campaign marketing, social media marketing, online marketing projects, and display advertising.
- Manage marketing team / marketing agencies for the web development efforts, and oversees the execution of web projects and ensure such project are completed and delivered on time.
- Ensure that the website is of the highest quality in content and design, easily accessible, and responsive to the needs of all stakeholders.
Marketing Research & Analytics:
- Lead the development and availability of analytical reports by working closely with Product Management, BD sales and QARAR for:
- Providing Statistical and Analytical inputs to the Communications department for development of Blogs/ Post/ Financial Write-ups/ info graphics etc.
- Assessing the efficiency and effectiveness of the marketing activities in supporting the sales and corporate image improvement and ensures the development of thorough analysis and reasoning of positive or negative results.
- Manage and provide analysis of viability, promotional strategy, and support infrastructure. Manage messaging / positioning for existing products through comprehensive market analysis.
- Manage, develop, arrange and control all SIMAH’s local and international events, including preparation of promotional, support and follow up strategies, materials and tactical execution, including logistics.
- Manage budget allocation to specific event activity; and regularly monitoring spend vs. results, optimising plans accordingly.
- Managing and providing recommendations and improvements in the department policy and handles the implementation of procedures and controls covering all areas of marketing activity so that all relevant procedural/legislative requirements are fulfilled while delivering a quality, cost-effective services.
- Supervises the day-to-day operations of Marketing to ensure that work processes are implemented as designed and are in compliance with established policies, processes and standards.
Policies, Processes & Procedures:
- Follows all relevant departmental policies, processes, standard operating procedures, and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
Budgeting, Target Setting and Calendar:
- Develops and recommends the yearly Marketing budget including financial resources calculation and projections so as to enable the execution of all Marketing plans and activities.
- Oversees and coordinates the objectives, targets and budgets for all marketing activities and monitors the performance of the department against the same, identifying and realising opportunities of cost reduction or performance improvement.
Products Management & Business:
- Contributes and proposes the development of new products or services that meet client requirements and create opportunities for further expansion and market penetration.
- Ensure internal stakeholder, i.e., Product Management, BD Sales, and other marketing and communication teams including SIMAH Care, are aligned with your go-to-market strategies and have the necessary information to successfully execute.
- Identifies sales growth opportunities for all services and products and develops the most suitable marketing activities that will increase revenues for all customers (business, government, individuals).
Day- to-day operations:
- Managing the day-to-day operations of the function to ensure that work processes are implemented as designed and comply with established policies, processes and standards
- Cooperates closely with the Head of Communication and SIMAH Care to establish a common and aligned approach towards the communication and promotion of SIMAH’s brand image and products, in order to enhance the efficiency and accuracy of the relevant activities.
- Stimulates subordinates and colleagues and contributes to the identification of opportunities for continuous improvement of systems, processes and practices taking into account ‘international best practice’, improvement of business processes, cost reduction and productivity improvement and reduction in turnaround time.
- Assesses the impact of introduced changes to people, process and systems and develops relevant communication and awareness initiatives to support the effective implementation of changes identified.
- Oversees the preparation of timely and accurate reports to meet company and department requirements, policies and standards.
Safety, Quality & Environment:
- Ensures the compliance of the function to all relevant safety, quality and environmental management policies and procedures in order to guarantee employee safety, legislative compliance and a responsible environmental attitude.
- Performs other related duties or assignments as directed.
Information Security/Cyber Security / BCM/Privacy:
- Implementation of and compliance with the cybersecurity/privacy/ Business Continuity requirements as per SIMAH’s policies and procedures.
- Ensure that standards, processes and procedures of your department reflect Security/privacy/ Business Continuity requirements (if applicable).
- Ensure that individuals within your department accept and comply with the Cyber Security/Privacy/ Business Continuity policy, supporting standards and procedures when they are issued and updated.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Business Administration or equivalent.
- 10-11 years of experience in Marketing of which at least 5 at a managerial level
- 5+ years of experience in banking or financial sector.
- Speak and write English and Arabic fluently.
TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE AREAS:
- Robust marketing experiences and expertise – Successfully developed and launched product initiatives/innovations and managed product portfolios.
- In depth knowledge of brand management concepts, procedures & best practices.
- Excellent knowledge of developing and executing marketing activities.
- Strong business acumen and understanding of global, regional and local trends and developments in the credit market.
Communication & Openness:
- Openly & proactively sharing relevant knowledge, information & understanding with others. Using written & spoken word to share or collect information & exchange ideas.
Integrity, Trust & Ethics:
- Behaving in an honest, fair & ethical manner. Showing consistency with SIMAH’s values in words & actions.
Teamworking & Cooperation:
- Working cooperatively with others from across departments towards the achievement of SIMAH’s strategic goals.
How to Apply for Saudi Credit Bureau – SIMAH Jobs in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia?
Email here to apply : https://tinyurl.com/4pskzwnw
FAQ for Saudi Credit Bureau – SIMAH Jobs Employment 2023
- Who are hiring ?
Answer:- Saudi Credit Bureau – SIMAH Hiring.
- Which Job Profile Saudi Credit Bureau – SIMAH Needed?
Answer:- Saudi Credit Bureau – SIMAH job opportunity for Head of Marketing job position.
- Which is the official Saudi Credit Bureau – SIMAH Careers Portal?
Answer: https://tinyurl.com/4pskzwnw is official Saudi Credit Bureau – SIMAH Recruitment contact.