Islamic Development Bank Jobs 2023 Apply for Director Jobs in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. Islamic Development Bank Go Jeddah, Saudi Arabia Jobs for freshers and Experienced Job seekers. Check Available Islamic Development Bank jobs in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia 2023 .
Are you looking for Jobs in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia this year. We have a exciting news for you. Islamic Development Bank is currently hiring for Director Jobs in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. In this article you can check latest Go Jeddah, Saudi Arabia Jobs in Islamic Development Bank Organization. As per information of Islamic Development Bank Jobs available now. You can find out on this page all Check Available Islamic Development Bank jobs in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia 2023 . Read this article carefully till the end to know this great Jeddah, Saudi Arabia Jobs Opportunity in Islamic Development Bank Organization.
Islamic Development Bank Jobs 2023 Apply for Director Jobs in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Islamic Development Bank Job Opportunity 2023 :- Don’t miss this incredible job offer announced for Islamic Development Bank Careers portal. Islamic Development Bank latest Job vacancies are being announced for Director job position. Candidates who looking smart, honest, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals can apply for the Islamic Development Bank Director positions. Applicants should apply for Director jobs in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia on before last date.
All the details for How to get Islamic Development Bank Jobs for Director Job vacancy given in the below. The Director Job description Details are following.
Go Jeddah, Saudi Arabia Jobs: Islamic Development Bank Jobs Summary
|Recruiting Organization||Islamic Development Bank|
|Name of Position||Director|
|Job Location||Jobs in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Types||Director, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia|
Islamic Development Bank Jeddah, Saudi Arabia Jobs 2023 Full Job Description
- To lead and direct the Communications and Outreach team in the formulation and execution of an effective communication outreach strategy to disseminate the right information through appropriate channels and outlets, both internally and externally, that will enable IsDB to enhance and sustain its global image, identity, brand and reputation. Coach, mentor and develop the team to boost the employee engagement level that will lead to achieving the strategic objectives of IsDB.
Strategic & General Responsibilities:
• Lead the formulation, development, and implementation of outreach, Communication, and external relations strategy for IsDB.
• Lead the preparation and finalization of the Department budget to ensure adequate manpower, materials, and financial resources are there to deliver the agreed objectives.
• Set, monitor and deliver the objectives for the Department in order to enable IsDB to achieve its branding, outreach and communications goals.
• Put in place strategic initiatives to increase the visibility of IsDB and to improve the relationship with stakeholders including the media, investors, civil society organizations and researchers.
• Provide strategic direction in developing long-term and sustainable outreach and communications plans for a variety of audiences in line with the mission and beliefs.
• Develop communications strategy for IsDB senior executives, ensuring that members of senior management are speaking with one voice on key topics.
• Identify key moments e.g., launches, and organizations announcements, and determine the correct messaging to support these various campaigns globally
and in the region.
• Along with proactive campaigning, develop a strategic plan around reactive crisis communication and assist in media training for the senior executives as
part of this preparation.
• Develop and deliver a strategy for raising awareness and engagement with Engage and Transform, IsDB s flagship initiatives for science, tech and innovation.
• Oversee the activation of all campaigns around business purpose and CSR, lead on activity and messaging including their alignment with the UN Sustainable Development Goals.
• Partner with colleagues in other regions and at the global level to develop corporate-wide communications that drive culture change and underscore the IsDB vision and Strategy, and their updates.
• Coordinate corporate communications programs that convey the value that IsDB delivers to various stakeholders.
• Communicate the vision, mission and strategy of the bank to all staff and ensure that all employees within the organization are well informed.
• Ensure the dissemination of relevant information, promotions and campaigns in the Regional Hubs.
• Promote the positive image of IsDB in Member as well as Non-Member Countries.
• Establish partnerships with leading media organizations at an international level including member countries.
• Identify and partner with global influencers to serve as ambassadors for the bank in reaching out to external stakeholders.
• Liaise with the media to disseminate information concerning IsDB activities.
• Develop and execute an effective social and multimedia strategy across channels.
• Analyses and prepare appropriate response on stories and other activities that
could pose a reputational risk to the image of IsDB
• Advise the management team and client-facing staff on media management, public speeches and other external stakeholder engagements.
• Develop and maintain an online presence for IsDB, including the management of IsDB s website and social media.
• Lead the publication of promotional materials such as newsletters, leaflets, or information booklets.
• Identify and secure external speaking opportunities, and work with external media to leverage these opportunities in a variety of ways.
• Manage the provision of advisory services and technical guidance in matters related to communications and external relations to IsDB’s organizational units.
• Provide motivational and inspirational leadership for the Department and communicate with the direct reports on clear performance expectations.
• Manage the performance and resources of the division through delegation of responsibility, setting stretch objectives and providing regular feedback on results at a division level, promptly addressing areas of underperformance
• Monitor and assesses the skills and capabilities of the division, and determine the actions needed to increase the division’s impact and resolve capability gaps.
• Coach, mentor and develop the direct reports and the top talent/high potentials in the department.
• Act as a role model to communicate to the department s staff IsDB’s values and leadership competencies; provide direction and support in times of change.
• Encourage employee engagement and supports change management and develop a culture of openness and transparency within IsDB.
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
Academic and Professional Qualifications:
• Master s Degree in Communication / Journalism/ PR/ Marketing
or any related area.
• Professional Certification in Communication / Journalism/ PR/ Marketing is preferable
• Minimum 13 years of relevant experience in managing PR, outreach, and communications functions, of which 7 years of experience in a managerial role leading a multi-national team of professionals.
• Extensive experience working on integrated marketing and communications (Marcom) campaigns.
Skills & Necessary Knowledge::
• Proven ability to build relationships across business units.
• A deep level of understanding of the development sector and its goals. A passion for commitment to social progress and
Closing date: 08-Feb-2023
How to Apply for Islamic Development Bank Jobs in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia?
Email here to apply : https://tinyurl.com/yc3ef3us
FAQ for Islamic Development Bank Jobs Employment 2023
- Who are hiring ?
Answer:- Islamic Development Bank Hiring.
- Which Job Profile Islamic Development Bank Needed?
Answer:- Islamic Development Bank job opportunity for Director job position.
- Which is the official Islamic Development Bank Careers Portal?
Answer: https://tinyurl.com/yc3ef3us is official Islamic Development Bank Recruitment contact.