Smith & Nephew Jobs 2023 Apply for Product Specialist Jobs in Dammam, Saudi Arabia. Smith & Nephew Go Dammam, Saudi Arabia Jobs for freshers and Experienced Job seekers. Check Available Smith & Nephew jobs in Dammam, Saudi Arabia 2023 .
Are you looking for Jobs in Dammam, Saudi Arabia this year. We have a exciting news for you. Smith & Nephew is currently hiring for Product Specialist Jobs in Dammam, Saudi Arabia. In this article you can check latest Go Dammam, Saudi Arabia Jobs in Smith & Nephew Organization. As per information of Smith & Nephew Jobs available now. You can find out on this page all Check Available Smith & Nephew jobs in Dammam, Saudi Arabia 2023 . Read this article carefully till the end to know this great Dammam, Saudi Arabia Jobs Opportunity in Smith & Nephew Organization.
Smith & Nephew Jobs 2023 Apply for Product Specialist Jobs in Dammam, Saudi Arabia
Smith & Nephew Job Opportunity 2023 :- Don’t miss this incredible job offer announced for Smith & Nephew Careers portal. Smith & Nephew latest Job vacancies are being announced for Product Specialist job position. Candidates who looking smart, honest, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals can apply for the Smith & Nephew Product Specialist positions. Applicants should apply for Product Specialist jobs in Dammam, Saudi Arabia on before last date.
All the details for How to get Smith & Nephew Jobs for Product Specialist Job vacancy given in the below. The Product Specialist Job description Details are following.
Go Dammam, Saudi Arabia Jobs: Smith & Nephew Jobs Summary
|Smith & Nephew
|Name of Position
|Jobs in Dammam, Saudi Arabia
|Product Specialist, Dammam, Saudi Arabia
Smith & Nephew Dammam, Saudi Arabia Jobs 2023 Full Job Description
Essential Job Functions
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with the distributor
- Conduct product presentations to different customers level: physicians, nurses, purchasers, decision makers, etc.
- Conduct product training to in house. Training to include product features and benefits, positioning, competitive advantages, role play, etc.
- Assist in the identification and assessment of the field and marketing support needs making recommendation to management when appropriate.
- Maintain a strong relationship with the BU staff and regional marketing managers.
- Act as a communication link between the marketing organization and the BU to resolve problems, quality issues, manufacturing defects, and other related issues.
- Ability to scrub and be present in the theatre and assist or advise the physician in S&N product implant, usage, and techniques.
- Facilitate the implementation and adoption of marketing strategies and tactics and customer education programs at country level.
- Assist RSM and BU to develop business plan for a particular market or product
- Identifies business growth opportunities and unmet customer requirements and provide vision and focus to move ideas to the market place.
- Collect data and keep it up to date on various market trends: usage, hospitals, customers, KOL’s, competitions, etc
- Collect competitive intelligence through fields visits and exposure to customers and hospitals
- Assist RSM and BU with local customer events as needed.
- Responsible for new product trials and evaluation and report results back to the RSM and BU.
- Responsible for collecting clinical data if clinical trials are being conducted in the market.
- Conduct field visits on regular basis in coordination with the RSM
- Meeting marketing plan as per product line including implement methods to achieve marketing plans for each quarter.
- Plan and manage product demonstrations, events, and workshops.
- Contributes to the improvement of marketing processes and workflow.
- Assume additional responsibilities as required
- Assist in inducting new marketing initiatives.
- Bachelor Degree relating to Business/Marketing, Engineering or equivalent
- Three (3) plus years in product marketing
- At least 3 years relevant business unit marketing experience
- In-theatre and or clinical marketing experience would be ideal.
- Proven markerting track record
- Experience in product training
- Must be able to speak and write English. Arabic and French would be advantage
How to Apply for Smith & Nephew Jobs in Dammam, Saudi Arabia?
Email here to apply : https://tinyurl.com/2s86cr28
FAQ for Smith & Nephew Jobs Employment 2023
- Who are hiring ?
Answer:- Smith & Nephew Hiring.
- Which Job Profile Smith & Nephew Needed?
Answer:- Smith & Nephew job opportunity for Product Specialist job position.
- Which is the official Smith & Nephew Careers Portal?
Answer: https://tinyurl.com/2s86cr28 is official Smith & Nephew Recruitment contact.https://tinyurl.com/2s86cr28