Oliver Wyman Group Jobs Saudi Arabia 2022 Apply for Receptionist/Facilities Administrator Ministry of Health Jobs In Riyadh. Oliver Wyman Group Jobs Saudi Arabia Oliver Wyman Group Jobs (Saudi Arabia) Jobs for freshers and Experienced Job seekers. Check Available Oliver Wyman Group Jobs Saudi Arabia jobs Jobs In Riyadh 2022.
Are you looking for Jobs in Saudi Arabia this year. We have a exciting news for you. Oliver Wyman Group Ministry of Health Jobs Saudi Arabia is currently hiring for Receptionist/Facilities Administrator Jobs in Saudi Arabia . In this article you can check latest Oliver Wyman Group Jobs (Saudi Arabia) Jobs in Oliver Wyman Group Jobs Saudi Arabia Organization. As per official website of Oliver Wyman Group Jobs Saudi Arabia Jobs available now. You can find out on this page all Check Available Oliver Wyman Group Jobs Saudi Arabia jobs in Saudi Arabia 2022. Read this article carefully till the end to know this great Saudi Arabia Jobs Opportunity in Oliver Wyman Group Jobs Saudi Arabia Organization.
Oliver Wyman Group Jobs Saudi Arabia 2022 Apply for Receptionist/Facilities Administrator Jobs In Riyadh, Saudi Arabia ( Ministry Of Health Jobs Saudi Arabia )
Oliver Wyman Group Jobs Saudi Arabia Job Opportunity 2022:- Don’t miss this incredible job offer announced for Oliver Wyman Group Ministry of Health Jobs Saudi Arabia Careers portal. Oliver Wyman Group Jobs Saudi Arabia latest Job vacancies are being announced for Receptionist/Facilities Administrator job position. Candidates who looking smart, honest, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals can apply for the Oliver Wyman Group Jobs Saudi Arabia Receptionist/Facilities Administrator positions. Applicants should apply for Receptionist/Facilities Administrator jobs in Saudi Arabia on before last date.
Candidates can get here latest Oliver Wyman Group Jobs Saudi Arabia Oliver Wyman Group Jobs (Saudi Arabia) Jobs Application Letter PDF with the help of this post. All the details for How to get Oliver Wyman Group Jobs Saudi Arabia for Receptionist/Facilities Administrator Job vacancy given in the below. The Receptionist/Facilities Administrator Job description Details are following.
Ministry Of Health Jobs Saudi Arabia : Oliver Wyman Group Jobs Saudi Arabia Summary
|Recruiting Organization||Oliver Wyman Group Jobs Saudi Arabia|
|Name of Position||Receptionist/Facilities Administrator|
|Job Location||Jobs In Riyadh And Ministry of Health|
|Job Types||Oliver Wyman Group Jobs Saudi Arabia|
|Salary||Around SAR 49261 per year|
|Experince||2 – 3|
Oliver Wyman Group Jobs Saudi Arabia 2022 Full Job Description
Oliver Wyman is a global leader in management consulting. With offices in 60+ cities across nearly 30 countries, Oliver Wyman combines deep industry knowledge with specialized expertise in strategy, operations, risk management, and organization transformation.
Oliver Wyman is a wholly owned subsidiary of Marsh & McLennan Companies – www.oliverwyman.com
We are seeking a Receptionist/Facilities Administrator to join our Riyadh office!
In the role of a Receptionist/Facilities Administrator, you will provide bilingual (Arabic/English) full administrative and facilities support to the business team in the Oliver Wyman Riyadh office. You will maintain office services by organizing day-to-day operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies and procedures.
You will be the main point of contact for Office Services Riyadh and you will report to the IMEA Reception Team Leader.
- Welcome visitors – offer refreshments, direct to allocated meeting space and informing the guest’s arrival to the meeting organizer
- Manage Office Services mailbox, incoming facsimiles, main reception phone line, and calendar
- Liaise with the office help/cleaning team and building support team for smooth day-to-day running
- Manage room bookings & configurations for both internal and external meetings/trainings/events – facilities’ set-up, catering, and IT coordination if A/V is required
- Office & building security access management (access cards or fingerprint enrollment)
- Office occupancy tracking & reporting (every Monday and Thursday)
- Operate online internal office applications – ZOOM, POW, Slack etc.
- Circulation of Office Services office-wide communications or announcements
- Courier services handling (local & international) and internal mail distribution from post office
- AMEX corporate card enrollment & cancellations
- First Aid training certification (arranged internally)
- Car parking card distribution management and parking policy briefing
- Office maintenance – liaising with Facilities Specialist for support, tracking and reporting.
- Liaising with the office Landlord, contractors on Facilities
- HSE processes & policy implementation
- Office Services onboarding/offboarding process management (Welcome to OW induction, allocation of office access, pigeonholes, ordering of business cards etc.)
- Stock taking – ordering, and receiving of both office and pantry supplies
- Point of contact for local contracted hotel affiliations and BCD relationship
- Maintain up-to-date vendors/contractors list and manage relations/services and schedules and new vendor set up with accounts payable team.
- Oracle invoice management (iProcurement system)
- Liaising with MGTI Dubai team on basic local support, shipment of devices
- Assist with basic ZOOM troubleshooting and/or audio-visual conference room connection and set up
- Liaising with other interdepartmental ad-hoc inquiries.
- At least 3 years of experience working in a similar role in KSA market
- Bilingual (English/Arabic)
- Experience with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
- Video conferencing knowledge is a plus.
- Experience in financial services, management consultancy and/or a professional services environment is a plus
- Oracle system knowledge is a plus
Skills and Attributes:
- Excellent command of English – both verbal and written
- Calm, friendly, warm and confident demeanor
- Highly organized and detail-oriented, yet operates well within a team, as well as independently
- Professional, tactful and able to engage with colleagues at all levels in the firm, with ability to maintain and respect confidentiality
- Problem solver – able to work with other teams and staff members effectively to reach a viable solution and goal
- Strong service focus – dedicated to meeting the expectations of all staff through securing effective relationships with clients and executing deliverables to the highest standards.
- Excellent communicator and negotiator – able to deal effectively with people at all levels across a multicultural environment
- Ability to manage a heavy work volume and meet deadlines in an extremely fast paced environment
- Ability to juggle several tasks at once, to prioritize and manage own time – Not a clock watcher or someone who is unwilling to step outside their job description
- Flexible attitude; embraces change, hard-working, cost conscious and results driven
- Finally, we are looking for someone who will be committed to the company and add to the life and culture of Oliver Wyman.
Please submit your application in English.
Why join Oliver Wyman?
Working as part of our global, entrepreneurial company, you’ll do meaningful work from day one. We’re looking for individuals who challenge the norm, and constantly strive to build something new for the firm and the world around us.
There’s no “one size fits all.” We hire exceptional people and help them thrive through a built-in support network, flexible career paths, and no artificial barriers to advancement.
At Oliver Wyman we do not unlawfully discriminate against anyone and we are particularly mindful of the requirements to prohibit discrimination based on nine protected characteristics namely: age, disability, gender reassignment, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, sex, marriage and civil partnership and pregnancy and maternity – we want you to bring your authentic self and be someone who enjoys working within a diverse and talented team. Additionally, we pay close attention to work/life balance and family life, military status and personality types.
How to Apply for Oliver Wyman Group Jobs Saudi Arabia Jobs in Saudi Arabia ?
You can follow these steps to apply for great Saudi Arabia Jobs opportunity of Receptionist/Facilities Administrator Job Position.
- You need to visit first Oliver Wyman Group Jobs Saudi Arabia Portal (Direct Link Given in the below hyperlink).
- Then You should select the Receptionist/Facilities Administrator Job Profile to Apply.
- Now fill all the Oliver Wyman Group Jobs Saudi Arabia Job Application Details.
- Now drop down the page and click on the submit button.
- Now wait for few seconds, Your Oliver Wyman Group Jobs Saudi Arabia Filled application form will be your screen.
- Take a print out for future use.
Click Here To →Apply Online
FAQ for Oliver Wyman Group Jobs Saudi Arabia Employment 2022
- Who are hiring ?
Answer:- Oliver Wyman Group Jobs Saudi Arabia Hiring.
- Which Job Profile Oliver Wyman Group Jobs Saudi Arabia Needed?
Answer:- Oliver Wyman Group Jobs Saudi Arabia job opportunity for Receptionist/Facilities Administrator job position.
- Which is the official Oliver Wyman Group Jobs Saudi Arabia Careers Portal?
Answer: https://www.oliverwyman.com/index.html.info// is official Oliver Wyman Group Jobs Saudi Arabia Recruitment Portal.
- What is Qualification for this Oliver Wyman Group Jobs Saudi Arabia Recruitment?
Answer:- Visit Notification Link from relevant field Required for Receptionist/Facilities Administrator job position.
- How to fill Job Application Letter for Oliver Wyman Group Jobs Saudi Arabia Receptionist/Facilities Administrator job position?
Answer:- You can fill Oliver Wyman Group Jobs Saudi Arabia Job Application Letter with the help of direct apply link provided in above section.